Turn Your Corner - Emma Middleweek PSYCH-K Facilitator Perth Australia
Turn Your Corner Logo

Achieve the outcomes you deserve

Call Emma on +61 423 975 069

Skype ID: Emma Middleweek

Email: emma@turnyourcorner.com

Emma Middleweek

PSYCH-K® Facilitator Emma Middleweek has an BSc hons degree in Psychology and has spent 10 years working in Investment Banking in London. Emma now lives in Perth, Australia with her husband and two sons.

Emma works with clients in positive, relaxed sessions to achieve fast and lasting outcomes. Sessions are conducted around the world using skype or phone.


"Emma worked with me through the issues, and there has been noticeable improvement in communication with my colleague." SM, England
"After the sessions with Emma I presented the quarterly accounts to my Church. I was very relaxed and spoke without the usual struggles." Vincent Tsebewu, Ghana
"There has been a remarkable change in how I handle my emotions". - Jason

P, Perth
"I came away with a sense of clarity. Over the last few weeks I definitely feel I have more energy and calmer dealing with any stress" - Suzy J, Perth
"I'm very grateful to have done the psych-k work with Emma. The fast turn around results have been incredible, unlike any other type of therapy I have tried before and I have done many!" - Laura B, Perth
"After one session with Emma, I began to notice positive changes at work and within myself" - UP, Perth
"My 7 year old daughter was coming home from school every day feeling sad because she felt rejected and left out by her classmates. She was also feeling dumb at school and was quickly losing her confidence" - MM, Perth
"I went to see Emma because I was feeling very unmotivated. After 1 session with Emma, I was waking up feeling passionate about working in my small business again" - MS, Perth
"After only 2 Skype sessions with Emma we were able to address so many key areas in my life that I know haven been holding me back from feeling able, confident and just generally happy" - Penny F, Brisbane
"She doesn’t fight with her little sister or get frustrated the way she used to. Her fear of going to high school has really subsided" - MJ, Western Australia
see full testimonials

PSYCH-K® – the key to the psyche

Psych-K is based on the foundation that subconscious beliefs determine our attitudes and experiences. It is a simple process combining the mind, body and spirit. Psych-K switches the whole brain on, changing negative beliefs at the subconscious level into positive ones, so that the blockages that are holding you back are removed. It has proven and long lasting results for adults and children within home, school and professional lives.

How we perceive life and behave in our life is 95% driven by the subconscious mind. These subconscious beliefs have been downloaded in our childhood. Unfortunately for most of us our negative beliefs prevent us being who we want to be and doing what we want to do. Our conscious mind takes up the remaining 5% of our thinking. Even if our conscious thoughts are positive and we have the very best intentions, when the subconscious is already programmed with sabotaging beliefs, it is very difficult to stay focused on the positive.

Psych-K downloads positive belief statements overriding the negative ones. Life is so much easier when subconscious beliefs are automatically working for us not against us.

Benefits of PSYCH-K® for adults and children

  • Reducing anxiety and stress
  • Resolving past trauma
  • Breaking negative behaviour / thinking patterns
  • Overcoming challenges that prevent you reaching your personal goals
  • Reaching professional goals
  • Transforming allergic responses

Specific areas for children

  • Overcoming eating disorders and other self sabotaging behaviour
  • Removing stress and anxiety within the school environment (For example: exam stress, bullying)
  • Coping with parents divorce